Ecomnia is looking for a detail-oriented, highly skilled bookkeeper who can work with our current accounting team to manage the finances of a growing company.
- Location: Dubai
- Seniority level: Associate
- Work type: Onsite
What we’re looking for?
- Organized mindset to gather and sort documents and related information;
- Deadline focus to pay invoices by verifying transaction information:
- schedule and prepare disbursements;
- obtain authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information:
- computing charges and refunds;
- preparing and mailing invoices;
- identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts:
- notifying customers of insufficient payments;
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions;
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions;
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation:
- issuing stop payments;
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls;
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups;
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Administrative Writing Skills;
- Data Entry Skills;
- General Math Skills;
- Experience with Financial Software.
Preferences to Candidates with:
- Tech/Startup experience.