We are looking to hire a driven content strategist to develop and execute content strategies that drive traffic and generate leads. The content strategist’s responsibilities include determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research. You should also be able to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
- Location: New York
- Seniority level: Expert
- Work type: Mixed
What we’re looking for?
- Collaborative spirit to work with marketing team on innovative ideas;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Experience developing clear and engaging content to address business goals and consumer needs;
- Data-driven mindset for analyzing content marketing data to identify trends;
- Strong attention to detail for content audits;
- Intuition and analytical reasoning to perform gap analyses.
- Experience creating, adjusting, and managing editorial calendars;
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content;
- Experience with online and traditional market research;
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
Preference given to candidates with:
- Content marketing experience;
- Experience working with back-end and front-end developers;
- Start-up and tech experience.